Investor Commercial Mortgages:
Giles Finance negotiates commercial mortgages on the behalf of investors on refinance or investor start up basis. We have a broad range of lenders including major banks, mutual building societies, niche providers and specialised commercial mortgage lenders.
The appropriate commercial loan lender is purposefully selected to meet the client’s needs.
All commercial mortgages are tailored to meet the borrower’s needs. Where suitable, elements of the bespoke commercial mortgage loan structures available to clients can include loans for the following property types:
- Pubs, restaurants, take-away units
- Newsagents,Cornershops, Fish & Chip Shops
- Hotels, guest houses, B&B’s, holiday lets
- Industrial units, factories, offices, warehouses
- Supermarkets, Garages, Church Buildings
- Semi Commercial Buildings
- Office Building Mortgages
- Specialist leisure (golf, country clubs etc)
- Health clubs, Golf Clubs
- Care homes, Nurseries
- Agricultural Farms
Owner Occupier Commercial Mortgage:
Giles Finance negotiates commercial mortgages with a huge range of lenders including major banks, commercial building societies, regional and local building societies and specialist commercial asset lenders.
The appropriate commercial mortgage lender is purposefully selected to meet the client’s needs.
There is no requirement to switch day-to-day banking, and in some cases we are acutely aware it is beneficial to keep these financing elements separate.
All commercial mortgage finance that is secured is tailored to meet the borrower’s needs. Where suitable, elements of the bespoke commercial loan structures available to clients can include:
- New business start-ups
- Business turnaround solutions
- Short Term Finance and debt consolidation
- Working Capital raising
- Property improvement
- Business expansion
- Interest-only mortgages
- Long-term repayment mortgages with terms up to 30 years
- Fixed, variable and hedged mortgage rates