A buy-to-let mortgage or landlord investor mortgage is a mortgage sold specifically to people or businesses who buy property as to rent to tenants or businesses. It is an investment and not for the landlords own occupancy. Giles Finance provides the following buy to let mortgages through a selected panel of lenders:
- Buy to let mortgage products available up to 85% loan to value.
- Let to buy products available up to 80% loan to value.
- Properties subject to mandatory licensed HMO’s.
- Unlimited adverse credit
- Buy to let for self-employed
- Lack of credit (low credit score)
- 100% rental cover available
- Letting to local authority, housing association and corporate lets allowed
- Foreign nationals on visa accepted
- Buy to let rental yield based on income accepted
- All types of property accepted (subject to surveyors comments)
- 75% loan to value on buy to let schemes available
If you would like to discuss an issue in general, or ask us how we can help you in a particular situation then please contact us via telephone or using or this contact form .